Friday 4 March 2011

Get a cheap Ipad now from Comet!

Morning All!
If you are after a cheap Apple Ipad 16gb with wifi now is the time. With the up and coming release of the Apple Ipad 2 shops have started slashing prices on the original. I have found on Hotukdeals today that Comet have slashed the 16gb wifi Apple Ipad by £110 and it is now selling for £329.00 but you can also get 5% off if you use the code 5300. Quidco is also offering cashback. I found this offer on Hotukdeals which I use for a lot of my bargain hunting and I find it a fantastic site.
Now I know this deal isn't going to be for everyone because of the Apple Ipad 2 being released soon but they are sure to be a sell out and hard to get your hands on, so why not not go for the original. It is still a great product!
Cheers
BlogStar28

No comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost sale