Wednesday 2 March 2011

Panasonic 3dtv from amazon, is it a best buy?

Morning All,
Today I am looking to save money from the internet. I have been looking since before xmas for a 3dtv. i have just found a plasma tv on amazon and it is a Panasonic plasma tv   
Panasonic TX-P42GT20B 42-inch Widescreen 3D Plasma TV with Freeview HD and Freesat HD (Installation Recommended)
this seems like a really good price to me except there is no glasses, but i am still unsure as they cost between £60-100. Also I am still debating which is better plasma vs lcd and which is the best buy? 
I still have some questions, please could the readers get in touch and let me know your opinions?
Are Panasonic plasma tv's a best buy?
Plasma vs lcd?
which plasma tv is best?
is 3dtv going to change in the next year again?
what 3dtv is the best buy?
is amazon the best place to buy a panasonic plasma tv 3dtv?
i look forward to hearing your comments. I have also put a link to the item in the top right hand corner of my blog if you want to check out the Tv for yourself.
cheers
BlogStar28

No comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost sale