Monday 28 February 2011

So where are we up to?

Afternoon All
So over the past few days I have been working hard on the blog and trying to generate as much traffic as possible. I have set up a link with Traffic Exchange Gold who are a fantastic site and dedicated for bloggers helping other bloggers get noticed. I have also been trying to ping my website with the help of these sites
Pingler, 
auto pinger
ping o matic
ping my blog
blog pinger
feed ping
I have also been trying to set up a facebook page which is proving quite difficult and problematic.
I have set up clickbank, twitter and a few other things.

I have seen traffic increase but there has only been 61 views to the page in the first week, also i have had no ad clicks as yet.

I need as much feedback as i can from you guys on what is working on the blog? what is not? any suggestions? anything to to help push traffic and make some money?

thanks very much
BlogStar28

No comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost sale