Monday 28 February 2011

Trying to set up a facebook fan page

Morning All,
I am trying to set up a Facebook fan page for my blog, but it is proving an absolute nightmare! i have managed to set up a like button on the top right of my blog and hopefully it will take you to the facebook page. I am struggling to link my blog with my status update on facebook, so everytime i update my blog it should send it straight to my facebook page but i don't think it is. I have tried using the apps Social Rss and Blog/rss feed feed it keeps saying error. Also when i try to sent the blog via the facebook button on my blog it keeps saying i need to change to my original profile not my facebook fan page, but i want to send it to my fanpage and not my profile. Please can anyone help because i am having a nightmare!
cheers
Blogstar28

No comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost sale